Sunday, January 16, 2011

Memoirs Of PUKBER

As what as I promised, I will tell you the story of PUKBER..
What a minute..

I had a post about this..haha...

So..

For this episode of PUKBER..
I will tell u the Life of the Member before and after PUKBER..
Haha..

Let me start with the Penaung..

GAVIN MANN

He's a very vibrant and VIP like person..
Datuk la katakan..
Haha..
Hmm..
He looks shy but he's very OPEN & SPORTING!haha..

BEFORE




AFTER



King..

Dennie is his name..

Innocent at first..
Naughty at second..
A bully at third..

BEFORE


AFTER



Queen..

Amy..
Sporting, crazy and fun to be with..
Closest girlfriend that I ever have..
Haha..
She's out of this world when we make jokes together..

BEFORE



AFTER



Along..
Gavin Yap..
A very nice person and loves to play DOTA with Reginald and Dennie..
Hilary too..

BEFORE



AFTER



Guardian..
Strong and genius..
Talented..
Who is he?
He's Reginald Valentino..
He's now studying in GajahMada Universitas in Indonesia..

BEFORE


AFTER


Guard of Citadel..
This person loves to play guitar and very good at it..
Very kind person..
It's Hilary..

BEFORE


AFTER


PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER

Living media..
Haha..
Also a photographer..wow..
Good with gadgets and good person to hang with..
Bersemangat sangat!

JOEFFRY@JOJO

BEFORE

AFTER



Ok..
Last but not least..

It's E..

This person is humble, innocent and down to Earth..
Is he??
Please!!
I'm not ALIM, not DESCENT..
I'm WILD!
Haha..
SECRETARY..

BEFORE



AFTER


Hmm..

We're all look the same BEFORE and AFTER but we are different and changed in many ways..
Haha..
PUKBER..
Pusat Kemahiran Berinformasi..
Memory in KTT..
Never forget that moment..

But..
the question is??

IS PUKBER STILL ALIVE??

I passed that question to DENNIE DIDIT..

So..

I ended this PUKBER post with love from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment