Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Will Cut All The Connection to Me

Elo..
As you guys read my status in Facebook, I will cut all the connection to me staring this Friday..
I'm doing this not because I'm emotional  but it's something that I have think a lot before this..
As you all know me that I'm sometimes UNSTABLE and I have experienced this before and I know how DOWN am I that time..
So I have to do this for myself..
I know u might think it's a Stupid or Weird decision but for those who know me they will understand this..
I repeated two subjects so the level of NERVOUSNESS is a lot HIGHER than anyone else...
When I'm ready and ok..
I'll be back online..
So..
E World will be off this Friday..
Hope to see u guys again..
All the best and Good Luck to all my KTTians Class Of November 2010 including me for the Cambridge A Level Result..
SEE YOU AGAIN..
IF..
WE EVER MEET AGAIN..

Love E!

No comments:

Post a Comment